Fall Colors

 
Happy Labor Day....to those in the USA.........somehow that always marks the beginning of fall to me.  I think it is because when I was school age ( a loooong time ago) we didn't start school until the day after Labor Day.  My, how things have changed.
 
Over at the Art Impressions Blog they have a new challenge, it is "water color stamping" and they have just launched some NEW water coloring images........sadly I don't own any of them...."gasp!"
BUT I do have this fence image, of theirs, that I have had for ions.  I decided to dig it out of retirement and use it, along with images from Hero Arts, A Country Welcome and some tiny ones from Docrafts.
 
I love this technique, check out their videos on the challenge page , you will be amazed at what can be achieved with a stamp and damp paint brush. (no I'm not affiliated with this company.....just love their stamps)
 
Today is a "kick-back" kind of day for us.  DH is cleaning up all his fishing gear from his deep sea fishing trip Friday and Saturday.  I asked him "why?  You didn't catch anything!".....then ran right back here to the craft room! LOL!  At least he had a good time with both our sons, regardless of no fish being caught by anyone.
 
How are you spending Labor Day/ this Monday?
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha
 
 

Comments

Debbie said…
I love this card! It looks just like how I think fall should look!
Janet Craver said…
Nice work! When I looked at the card, it reminds me of sitting on my back patio and looking at my fence and the trees beyond.
Auntie Jante said…
Beautiful sunset through the trees!
Beautiful card of my favorite season!