I'm Celebrating!!!


Yes I am!! I got accepted as a Design Team Member of the Rouge Redhead Designs!! YEAH! (doing the HAPPY DANCE)  It wasn't hard for me to apply for the position, I LOVE their stamps, and Shar is a great person whom I have dealt with in the past with swaps of all kinds.         
So here is my introduction piece.  LOVE, LOVE working with black and white.  The main image is from the Rouge Redhead's Nature's Notes, stamped in black StazOn on a Spellbinder's die cut then mounted on a glossy black paper.  The printed background is from the Rouge Redhead's  Background Scenes: music.  The sentiment and curly cues are from Inkadinkado.  The Black background paper is a thick hand made paper a friend sent me years ago with a rich texture to it.  A few rhinestones for embellishment.
The Rouge Redhead Designs blog has all kinds of wonderful challenge to join and the design team is always eager to strut their stuff, with great inspirations.  I am so honored to be part of this team of great paper artist. 
So check us out at: http://rogueredheaddesigns.blogspot.com/

 (I wonder when my feet will hit the floor again)
Inky Hugs
Krisha
AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE STAMPS!
Natures Notes: http://www.rogueredheaddesigns.com/RRD011.html
Behind the Scenes: http://www.rogueredheaddesigns.com/RRD012.html

Comments

Terry said…
Way to go! Congratulations and you will be totally fabulous! Love your first offering and that black and white theme!
Alison Scott said…
Congratulations.
A wonderful card.
A well deserved Design Team place.
Rossella said…
Congratulations Krisha, what a beautiful card too.
Rosie x
toni said…
Congratulations Krisha, love your first project x
Shelly Schmidt said…
Black and White makes for such an elegant card! Congrats on the new DT!
Anonymous said…
Welcome to the team! Great card!