Wooden Letters for Dani


For each one of my grandchildren I have bought the wooden letters for their name and painted them.  I am now working on set 4 for Taylor, who has hopefully joined us by now.  Hannah has had her repainted once and now it is Dani's turn for a re-paint, since she has gotten her "big sister" room.  I waited around until almost the last minute to re-paint these, cause I just loved the fact that the D has her birth date and stats on it.  I finally decided NOT to re-paint the D but make it blend in with the other letters.  The large flowers on the other letters are the same flower that is on her quilt and what I painted on her wall last month.
Here are some close ups of the letters.  Mom is going shabby Chic so we HAD to add the "BLING"


Can't wait to see these up on her wall, hanging from the tree I painted.
As before this is a scheduled post, should be in San Diego or on the road when it hits the blog.
I'll check back in as soon as we get the Playhouse set up at the RV park.
Have a great day
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments