WOYWW 198

 Here is Betsy's temporary home for a couple of weeks.  We are in San Diego, still waiting for a baby to be born.  This is a shot looking into the garage part of the trailer, with sliding glass doors to close it off. (pretty cool, as I am the only one here)
 The bottom bed folds into a dinette with a nice long table and two benches, not much storage here, but enough space to spread it out. LOL The left bench is holding containers of stamps and a few file folders. The right bench has my Paris suit case, still half full, the red and blue box is full of paint brushes I decided to bring along, and a stack of art journals.  Right in front is the Iris cart full of patterned paper and my Big Shot right on top.
Here is a closer shot of what is on my work space.  A folder with stencils in it, to the right is a book about me I have decided to start, my paper trimmer, pens and pencils in the turning storage , stamp cleaner, glue a stack of Rouge Redhead background stamps, an ink pad, a shoe stamp and my Inktense pencils. 
the coffee pot is my "water "pot.  My coffee maker quit the first day we were here and I had to go buy a new one, but I kept the pot.
I have 3 windows to look out and I'm just not used to that, but it is sooo nice!
Want to joint he weekly SNOOP??
Head over to: http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/
I'm heading over there now to start a good snoop, as our grandson still hasn't arrived.  He is due tomorrow!! But me thinks he is still going to take his time and not make an appearance for a day or two.

Comments

A Great creative space, hope you get time to work on your new project x
Happy WOYWW and have a great week Heather#133
Almo said…
Hi Krisha, looks like apretty organised space you have here with lots going on. Congrtulations on becoming a new design team member with Rouge redhead, have a great day Hugs Mo x
House of Bears said…
We love your mobile creation station. Hoping the baby comes soon.

Waving hi from the bears @#75 this week.
Rossella said…
I love your creative space this week. Hope that little boy makes a safe and happy entry to our world.
Rosie x
Unknown said…
Hi Krisha thanks for popping by and for your good wishes for my audition. What a cool place to craft. You seem to have a great set up! Make the most of crafting time as baby time will be here before you know it!!! Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 36
ria gall said…
you have made yourself a great little crafting space there and it looks like you are crafting happy.
I hope the little baby comes soon
Have a wonderful WOYWW
Ria #44
What fun, looks like you really decided you were going to be in for the long haul!! Hope the new grandkid doesn't keep you waiting too long! Thanks for stopping by, Cindy #59
toni said…
How exciting, great to see your crafting area, best wishes to you all for the impending new arrival xx
Alison Scott said…
How can you craft waiting for baby to appear?
You have nails to bite !!!
Can't wait for pictures if you can. (If you can, can I request one of his feet - i love baby feet oooh)
Karen said…
Lovely crafting space you have here. Happy WOYWW! Karen 140 x