St. Patricks Day Card

First off I'd like to welcome my new followers, always a great feeling to see new members.  Thanks for following my blog.
Being of Irish descent I thought a St. Patrick's Day card would be appropriate, but then there's a lot of Blarney in this family ...LOL.  A local craft store FINALLY brought in some Graphic 45 papers and I happened onto them yesterday, (while looking for something completely different) and two of the pads and 4 single sheets just jumped into my cart!!  Since they want to come home with me THAT bad, I thought "Why not?" ( I do not NEED one more sheet of paper)  One of the loose sheets was all about the Irish, and this image was on that page, isn't she just great? I mounted her  on a solid green then a plaid designer background, and added TH Tattered Floral and a soft green pearl to the center. CAS and a quick card.
Thanks for stopping by
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

SandeeNC said…
I adore your vintage Irish card, gorgeous! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥
Marjie Kemper said…
Beautiful! I don't know where the time is going that it's nearly St Pat's Day!
Sandi McLean said…
Beautiful card! I have St. Patrick on my mind but anxious to finish some eggs for the grands first LOL Two holidays in one month!!!
Lynn Stevens said…
What a Great St. Patties day card.
I'm 1/4 Irish myself!
hugs Lynn