Fresh off the farm

Farm Fresh is the challenge over at the Gingersnaps
http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/gc125-chestnut-theme-challenge-farm.html  I love apples so this, I thought, was a fitting card to add for the challenge.  The basket is from Stampa Barbara, one of my favorites, the background stamp is  from A Stamp in the Hand.  The apples were cut using my Cricut, yes, individual apples cut, shaded and colored, then glued into place. The basket was stamped onto a tan cs and then highlighted with different colored pencils. It became a little tricky when I decided to do a portrait format, but it all worked nicely (about the third time around) A little touch of ribbon along the bottom finished off the layering.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my Fresh from the farm apples!

Comments

Jingle said…
This is so cute! I love the detail you put into the apples! So cute!
Christine said…
Great card for the season.
Anonymous said…
Fab Apple card! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Farm Fresh Challenge!
Cath Wilson said…
Lots of work in that - you must be very patient. Lovely card. Didn't know SA did an apple background - I have the pears b/g but I also have a Time to Stamp Apples one. Lovely work x
Ali Manning said…
This is gorgeous, Krisha - so fun and seasonal!
Suze Bain said…
Those apple are fab. A super card. xx
trisha too said…
Krisha, this is adorable--definitely Farm Fresh!!

:)
Sharon said…
Great "farm" creation!
Gerri Herbst said…
Gorgeous bushel of apples you created today. Thanks for playing with us at Gingersnap Creations.
Sue said…
This s fab, I love those apples x
Alexa said…
Really lovely card - colours are so vibrant. Thanks for joining the fun at Gingersnap Creations.
trisha too said…
Congratulations on being chosen as a Ginger Gem for the Farm Fresh challenge, Krisha!

:)