Happy Mail, New Friends and Monday's Ramblings

Who doesn't like getting Happy Mail?? This came to me from Linda Kunsman who lives in PA and is most likely covered in snow.  I adore this playful ATC she made and of course all the "shinny" tad bits ( you know I like me shinny schtuff)  Thank you so much Linda! Can't wait to have a play with them!

SOME NEW FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS
   Catie An and her blog is Catiean's Corner  where you find her flare for all things vintage.  Love mixed media and photography.  She loves the thrift shops........a gal after my own heart!!  She is a true "lover of life" and I hope you will take a moment and visit her blog.

Jenni Mills and her blog is Jens Arty Life where you will find some wonderful art journaling.  She is a master at faces and she loves peacock feathers.....grin.  She resides in New South Wales so I hope you will take a little trip around the globe to visit her blog, you will be glad you did.

The GDs were here for a couple of days, Thursday through Saturday morning, so I was kept quite busy.  The oldest, Hannah, is in the third grade so I had to pick her up from school and make sure I got her back in time the next morning.  The youngest, Megan, who is almost 5 was with me all day and we spent time on our bikes.  She loves to ride her bike and rode for 3 miles one day.  Needless to say we were BOTH tired when we got back........LOL!  There will be photos to share for T-Day a little later on.

We finally got a little more rain over the weekend,  just a tad of what the Pineapple Express dropped in the northern part of the state, but we are thankful for all we can get.  It didn't even put a dent in the drought conditions, but it was enough to nock the dust out of the air.

To all my snow bond friends I hope you are staying safe and warm. Have a wonderful week!

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Darla said…
Clever ACT and yes, I'll visit your new friends. Nothing like spending time with GD's. Ours is 18 now but we still have a special day together about once a month. I'm flattered that she carves out that time for us.

Darla
Mary Ann Potter said…
Cool stuff --- happy mail indeed! I love the way you feature your new followers. I'm headed over to see them, too! Sending blessings from here on the farm.
Denise Price said…
Wow, I can't even imagine riding bikes in February! Sounds like fun, though.
Linda Kunsman said…
Glad you liked your little surprise Krisha-thanks for the mention! I'm off to visit your newest friends:)
Jennidee Mills said…
Oh, i didn't see your mention of my blog. Thank you so very much!
CatieAn said…
what a nice little gift so cute. You are so sweet to mention me in your blog. Several of your followers came by my blog and mentioned they came from here and I had no idea who it was until I was catching up on blog reading. We had our oldest daughter and hubby visit most of last week so haven't been on the computer. Big HUgs