NOT........an AJJ Journal Page


Hellooooo Monday and Blogland friends.  Just popping in to share a journal page I did last week, but didn't have a chance to share it till this morning. (the date on the page is wrong LOL)
I am joining the group over at Art Journal Journey , where the challenge is Poetry in Motion.

The background is simply tissue paper and paint.  The poem is from my electric hoarding on Pinterest...........couldn't pass it up!  I created this page to remind myself what I am NOT...how about you?
Art Journal Journey


Comments

This is such a inspirational and heart warming poem and you have showcased it wonderfully on your beautiful page! I love the herringbone wood tissue paper, the way you have added the paint marks and that stencil looks so pretty too - perfect! It's lovely to see you at Art Journal Journey again, thanks so much for joining in the fun and wishing you a very Happy Monday! J 😊
p.s. I haven't heard of this poet before and will definitely be doing some research and reading more of her work, thank you! J x
Barb said…
It's an absolutely lovely page Krisha and I love the poem. Barbxx
Anonymous said…
journalpage is beautiful with quote!
Greetings Elke
Meggymay said…
I've never read that poem, but I have taken a note, it is wonderful and makes a fabulous journal page.
I also liked the piece on Should I make art, I think I can relate to the right side of the piece.
Yvonne xx
What a great journal page Krisha. I just love the background colors and nice poem too. Right on with that art flow chart too. :) Love it. Hugs-Erika
This poem is great and I love your page! Thank you for joining AJJ again!
The > SHOULD I MAKE ART < rules are so true as well!

oxo Susi
Cara said…
Fabulous page with a brilliant poem and I love the flow chart too!
sheila 77 said…
What a great poem. I rather like "You're the songs you sing........." and you've made a lovely background for the poem.
sheila 77 said…
What a great poem. I rather like "You're the songs you sing........." and you've made a lovely background for the poem.