All the Christmas Cheer for T-day

It is Christmas morning, here........and all is quiet. Our family was together over the weekend and that is when we celebrated, so this morning is allowing me to join Elizabeth for a special T-day I've had coffee and am onto getting some water in me, the pretty glass, with poinsettias is a stemless wine glass.......just a little pretty for the holiday. 

We had an awesome time Saturday night.  We have some friends that have very authentic Santa and Mrs. Clause costumes and they have been visiting quite a few places, public and private.  I arranged for them to come by.  Now this couple are also the aunt and uncle of two of our grandkids.......but they were threatened if they told the younger three (who live in San Diego).
They arrived and the faces (which are facing Santa) were full of delight.
He started with greetings and then began to read "The Night Before Christmas"
When Mrs. Clause started digging in Santa's bag, you could have hear a pin drop...ON THE CARPET!

First up was 5 year old Taylor





Now the "big" kids thought it was all over........But Santa wasn't finished yet!


Our Santa (Papa Bobby) meets Santa
I thought my sons were going to choke, they were laughing so hard, at their Dad' surprised face when Santa called his name. Tony had laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes.  The whole visit, from Santa was hit with the whole family.

All the Grands.................all the smiles!

Once Santa and Mrs. Clause left we opened our gifts with ooooooooos and awwwwwws!  Danica and Taylor both ended up having a sleep-over at Aunt Vanessa and Uncle Brian's house.  That just left on very sleepy 3 year old with four pooped adults.




Now I did have to get very sneaky, this year..........I found Santa's naughty list and crossed off my name!!!  I think he knew by the way he laughed when there was a gift in the bag for me!

So THAT is how we celebrated this year! Now we are looking forward to the coming New Year and all the possibilities it will hold for the whole family.

I hope you all got to celebrate THIS season in the ways that make you happy.

Comments

Wow, it looks like you had such a wonderful time with your family! You certainly celebrated in style and I bet your grandkids enjoyed meeting Mr. and Mrs. Claus, they all look so happy 😁. With all the smiles, you can see that you created such fun memories to cherish and remember too - perfect 😁. Thanks for sharing and wishing you a very Happy Christmas and T Day! J 😊 x
Meggymay said…
It looks like a perfect family celebration, seeing all the smiling faces show how much fun you must have been having.
Happy Christmas wishes to you and your family and T day wishes as well.
Yvonne xx
Y'all did have a grand time! Fun for all ages :) That poinsettia glass is festive and cheering. Happy T Day, and Merry Christmas to you and yours :)
kathyinozarks said…
Wow soooo much fun for everyone-so glad you shared photos with us-had me smiling til the end of the post
Merry Christmas and Happy T Hugs Kathy
I thought I left a comment earlier, but I was called away and didn't realize I hadn't even written anything. It was SO good to see you for T this week, Krisha. I have missed you SO much.

Goodness how Hannah as grown in a year. I didn't even recognize her. I'm not sure who had more fun with Santa, the children or the adults. I think everyone had a great time, and I can see you did, too.

That poinsettia wine glass is gorgeous. You have thought of everything from coffee to water to wine later on. Merry Christmas, dear Krisha. I hope today was as great as the ones you shared with us. Thanks, too, for joining us for T this Christmas Tuesday.
Eileen Bergen said…
Fabulous post, Krisha. I smiled all the way through and am still. It's so nice to see you at T! My parents had Santa come to our house once, when I was about 4. It was a memorable and magical CHristmas. Santa brought my sister and me a doll house!

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas season and Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen
What a truly magical time this was! I hope you had a quieter time after this!! Belated wishes for everything!!! Big hugs, Chrisx