A Second look on the Second of March


The summer of  2015 was a very busy one, and a lot of you will remember "Camp Grandma" with Granddaughters Hannah and Rachel.  So here is a short look for Elizabeth's Second look on the Second challenge ( the original post was WAY to long to re-post)




Rachel is on the left and Hannah on the right.  Two cousins born exactly one week apart.  Hannah is the oldest.  Rachel is not my birth granddaughter, but might as well be I knew her mother at a younger age than she is here in this photo.


Some of my T-day friends commented on seeing the "grands" and how they have grown.  Oh, you have no idea how they have grown!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hannah on the left, Rachel on the right. Hannah is nearly as tall as me, but Rachel is now taller than I am......and I am not a short woman.
They are in the 7th grade ( jr. high) and both are cheerleaders for their school.
They will turn into "teenagers" late this summer......EEEEKKK!

If you want to see what happened that summer, check out the page called "Camp Grandma" at the top of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the look back ......where has the time gone? ( as I wipe the tears from my eyes)

Comments

Happy Second on the 2nd! It was fun seeing how they looked then, and now. They have grown in height quite a bit. Lovely, cheerful smiles on them.
They were cute then and just as cute now. And even better that they seem to be friends too. Lucky you to have such adorable grand daughters. Happy March. Hugs-Erika
kathyinozarks said…
happy second on the 2nd-loved your repost-looks like you all had so much fun-and yes they have grown-hugs
Valerie-Jael said…
Wonderful post, your grandkids are gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie
I remember this post, Krisha. I loved the art the girls made and how well they worked together to make it happen. It was a fabulous repost, and a great second look (even for me) on the 2nd.
Rita said…
Oh my! They have grown up so fast!! Such pretty girls...well, almost full-grown women now!! Wow!