A Masculine B-day Card MTME PPS67

OMG my son's B-day is coming up and I can't believe he is going to be 36 on Aug. 4!!  Trying to stay ahead of the game I used the # 67 sketch challenge :http://mytimemadeeasy.com/blog/ to work up this layout.  Using a TH stamp and some embossing powder I got the image stamped on some hand made paper, then mounted onto a brown cs..  My embossing powers are old, but now they give off a great antique look. Four copper colored brads were added to the corners. I used the same handmade paper for his name. I found an old key in my stash that finished it off.  Brian is into all kinds of cars and has a sand buggy that we are taking to the beach next weekend, so this week I have to trailer-up and get ready to go.  Here is the layout I used for this card.
MTMEPPS67

Comments

Anonymous said…
A fabulous masculine card with that lovely vintage appearance to it.
Wishes
Lynne