So Begins the Birthday Celebrations

 
Today is our GDs (Megan) birthday party, she is turning 6......but not until NEXT weekend.
She shares a birthday with her Uncle Ken and he is turning 40 this year( next weekend's BIG celebration), so, being Megan, she decides that THIS year she will give the day to her Uncle Ken "cause he is turning 40, and I'll let him have a special day.....and I'll have all the rest!"  LOL!!  Kids!
 
Since I have been banned from ever buying an other birthday card for my family, this is the one I created for Megan.  She is a "purple" girl and LOVES anything glittery!


I did do the inside of this card too.  This is a saying, that her and I use ALL the time.  I found it on the Cricut program and HAD to use it. When she gets to the "and a hug around the neck"  I get a big hug from her.  What's not to love about that???

 I have had an other really crazy week, and not much time for creating or posting and I'm really starting to feel the withdrawals.... *grin* It's a good thing I made this card LAST month!

Keeping this short......need to get ready for the "Party" it's at 10:30 so maybe I'll get a chance to come home and just "play" a bit this afternoon.

Oh, and a Happy Birthday to Elizabeth our Altered Book Lover ....I hear she's 21 (again??)

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Barb said…
A beautiful card for Megan Krisha and what a sweet little girl to decide to have the special party on Uncle Ken's birthday. I'm sure Megan will love her card and hope you all have a wonderful time. Barbxx
This is really awesome. Purple and glitter and a bushel and a peck. The best of all gifts (and cards, too).

Yep, 21 again. Second year in a row (TEE HEE).
Cara said…
I bet she loved this card, I certainly do! Cara x