Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Last of Fall Colors......

 
I'm not positive THIS card is the LAST of the FALL colors, but I'm pretty sure it will be...LOL!
It was made with a stamp and die set I picked up for a song......well close to it.  It was regularly $15.00 but I found it on the sale wall at Hobby Lobby for $5.00!!  There is a die for all the shapes but I just used the small flower die and popped it up with a pop dot.  I mixed the orange and brown ink right on the stamp for the sentiment.
 
I am entering it in this challenge:
 
hidinginmycraftroom.com
Challenge 274: Fall Colors

I know this is a short post.....for me (grin) but I am doing some catch up blogging this morning BEFORE starting anything else.....LOL!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Truly lovely. Wish I could find such great bargains. The card turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. And good bargains make it even better! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete