Foggy Friday

It's a cold and foggy morning here, so gloomy! The youngest part of our family will be here this evening, for the weekend  and here I am proCRAFTinating instead of getting on with my day.
Since I'm here I thought I'd share my first valentine cards.



This little guy has been with me for YEARS, I just love him, I wish he had a matching die, but he came along long before dies were so popular.  Which means he has to be cut out by hand, but he is a simple shape so it goes quickly.

SHOULDER UPDATE

I've been to two physical therapy session and things are going good, and I am starting to feel a big difference in movement already. By the evenings the discomfort and some pain comes back, but ice packs have become my best friends.

This day is going to wooooosh by, so I am going to get dressed and get on with getting ready.  There are extra beds to be made up ( well, change the sheets and fix up the air mattress), then there is a badly needed trip to buy groceries ...........they always seem to think they need to eat when at Grandma's.....LOL!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend,
Let your heart no be troubled! 

Comments

These are really adorable Valentine cards. I like how you changed up the backgrounds.

Sounds like you are really working that shoulder by making the beds, a job I hate, so force myself to do daily. Take care and enjoy your family over the weekend, too, Krisha.
jinxxxygirl said…
So good to see you here again Krisha. Missed you woman!! Hugs! deb
Rita said…
That is a really cute stamp set. Have fun with the grandkids. Glad you are seeing a bit of progress with the pain and movement. :)