I put it black and white

Such a simple card that took me forever!
I change color schemes over and over finally ended up with good ole black and white! 
So today I finished this card and started a challenge card...........mojo is there, hands just aren't listening!  Also have a journal page all prepped and ready to start.......but do I DARE!
Maybe I'll just straighten up Betsy a bit and call it a day for stamping, maybe get a couple of LOs finished for Dani's album.  I feel Father Christmas starting to breath down my neck and I still have half the album to get finished, and a memory quilt to get started on............I NEED AN AFTERNOON COFFEE! 

Until later........today is Tuesday, so next post will be later tonight for WOYWW don't forget to check Julia's blog for great work spaces and stories LOL

Comments