Journal page and Tutorial (Photo heavy)

Here is the journal page, and DT project, that was sitting on Betsy  WOYWW 204, featuring This N That plate from Rogue Redhead Designs. So here it is a step by step tutorial of how I created it. I did have an idea of what I was going to do before I began. (for a change)


Good coat of Gesso



I chose a circle sstencil and my Gleatos


I knew what stamp I wanated to use,
so here I am figuring out the placement of it.
Staarting placement of circles with the Gelatos
Circle blended and Rogue Redhead Designs
 Behind the Scenes script stampRRD012
 
Time for so texture with Modeling Paste and a stencil
Texture applied and image is stamped.
 Texture went right over script images and even some on the circles.
 
Shading the page
Placing a heart around love birds with a pen


Time to paint the stenciled letters
so far so good but there is one more step.....
 and that is to go around the letters with a white gel pen.

So there it is, hope it helps those who were asking for a tutorial.  I love the way this page turned out, and the love birds were just perfect for this project.  If you haven't already checked out this plate of stamps you cans see it here:
http://www.rogueredheaddesigns.com/newrelease.html

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Minxy said…
This is a very cute page, love the circles and hearts.

Thanks for the comment on my blog {unfortunately you won't see it posted as i accidentally hit delete instead of publish on my phone, sorry}
kay said…
This is fab.love the tutorial x
Gorgeous to see those colourful layers building up... wonderful page!
Alison x
Terry said…
Well I have missed a lot! Had to scroll down and boy did this catch my eye with the birds! Love the circles in this journal page!