Spring in Paris... I wish

Here we are at the middle of May already, I can't believe how fast time seems to be moving.  This is always a busy time of year for us, but this year seems even more so. I have been getting caught up on DT work and that has been about it for my blog.  Sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day.

I have been fumbling around with a few non-DT things and Mr. MOJO just wasn't having anything to do with me!  So frustrating when you have some new stamps to play with! I finally remembered how to get him to start playing again........KEEP IT SIMPLE!!   So I went back to Betsy and started with this new stamp from Stampendous, wonderful stamp.  It inked so well and the image turned out so clean and crisp.  I used a little Prisma pencil and OMS for the flowers, then did a little layering and added some black and white ribbons.  I was done in no time at all.

Yesterday my oldest GD, Hannah, was not feeling well enough to go to school, being sick to her stomach!  My poor baby girl.  Daddy dropped her off on the way to work.  After a couple of times of getting rid of her breakfast, I settled her down with some crackers and a bottle of water, all tucked in nicely on the sofa. ( Funny how "Grandma's house" has a healing effect on those little ones.)  In no time at all she was ready for an other breakfast and some creative time. So we set up a work station at the kitchen bar and marbled some paper (30 sheets to be exact!) using shaving foam and ink.  I did make her put on one of my old T-shirts and rubber gloves, but the bare are from the sleeve to the glove was also well marbled LOL, as well as the edge of the tile clear around to the sink!!

Hannah getting ready to start. Yes, she is standing on a stool. She is also Student of the Month at her school!!

The bounty of our efforts
Mother's Day was great, my DH took me to the beach for fresh fish and chips.  We ended up at Morro Bay, where it was clear and sunny.....just beautiful!  We are at the Great American Fish Company.....YUMMMMMM.

The day before my oldest son paid my way into the Air Show.  It is about 5 minutes from here and used to be an annual event, but hasn't happened in about 10 years, so it was fun to see it back again.  It was very warm Saturday and being out on the tar mat it was about 20' warmer which made it HOT!  I won't bore you with all 206 pictures I took ......LOL I did pay for it, that camera gets heavy and I was using the wrist I just sprained last Monday...OUCH! But so worth it to have some great pictures!


So Happy Tuesday to everyone, sorry about being away for my blog......life just happens!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Lynn Stevens said…
So sorry to hear about Hanna being sick. Yes Grandmas have a way of making everything better. What a fun day it must have been.
Sounds like you had a great Mothers day (weekend) !!!
Hugs Lynn
Almo said…
Hi Krisha, Thanks for your visit and making me feel less guilty for not posting as often. Love your keep it simple comment to find Mr Mojo! and what a little treasure you produced there with your Grande Paris Carte ok my french is not that good, but your card is fab. Hugs Mo x
Rossella said…
Hi Krisha,
You are creating some wonderful memories for Hannah, what a lucky grandaughter she is being able to craft with you,
Rosie x
Terry said…
I am so glad you had such an eventful and fun Mother's Day! Love all the artwork and your card is gorgeous! The black and white with the pop of color in the flowers is so lovely! You asked which one is me in the pictures I posted, I am the one with the long gray hair!