Oh No You Dit-ten

 
A little Friday humor for all of you this morning. 
A small card with AI Girlfriends image, fussy cut and added to a white card base.  I did emboss the cb about half way up, the glitter circles are scraps from an other project.  The sentiment is from
 
This is the inside of the card, I have three birthday's, this month to celebrate, so this little card will come in handy.
 
Hope it brought a smile to your face this Friday. 
Sharing this with Annie's Friday Smiles.  The place to go for some extra smiles....
Inky Hugs
Krisha
 

Comments

Annie said…
Hi Krisha. It's good to see you linking up and joining in the fun this week. The image on that card really made me chuckle....having had three children I well know that pose when I laugh :-)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Annie x
Barb said…
Your card did make me smile Krisha. A real fun image. Have a lovely week. Barbxx
Your card make me smile Krisha!
Thank you for your birthday wishes!
Happy weekend!
oxo
Susi
mamapez5 said…
That is such a fun card. It certainly made me smile and I am sure it will to the recipient too. Kate x
Lisca said…
That's a great card and whoever receives it will be well pleased!
Wishing you many smiles this week,
Lisca
Great idea for a card, love it, Angela x
Lorraine said…
How fun! I'm sure they'll be a hit. Love how you use up the remnants.
Robyn Oliver said…
Yes I like your card Krisha and the sentiment. Have a fab weekend Cheers Robyn
Darnell said…
So fun, Krisha!! Every time I see this image of the two gals karacking up, I think of that saying about "laughing so hard the tears were running down my leg!!" You never see men laughing like this, poor old loves, it's the best feeling in the world! Hugs, Darnell
This is hilarious. The ladies are a real hoot!!
Well, this was a fun visit, glad I stumbled across your blog! Thanks for making me smile today! Hazel x
Darla said…
Great card, reminded me of a couple of "gals" I know.