T stands for One Cup at a Time

 
Happy Tuesday! Today is an other journal page.......I think it is becoming an obsession.....*grin*
More Gesso, paint, ink, stamps, Gelatos and Pitt Pens, along with some die cuts and paper doilies.
 
I didn't even notice how crooked the bottom looked, until I had it uploaded....LOL!
My coffee cup is sitting there, (maybe I SHOULD have added glitter to the cooked table top) as I had just finished the page, to fit right in with the T-gang over at Elizabeth's blog.  I also want to join the Art Journal Journey with this post too.........their challenge is "Journeys" (which I will have to link up too once we are back home) This how I start my daily journey........one cup at a time. *grin* 

 
A few of the details...Stazon ink tends to stay shinny when it has acrylic paint under it (?)
 
 
 
Die cuts over doilies in the upper corners.
 
I had this post started EARLY, as in Saturday afternoon, when DH said he wasn't working Monday and we should go somewhere......as in out of town for a couple of days.  I still have my "free" two night stay,  nailed the refrigerator, that I had won last December....so I gave them a call and they had room at the Inn for tonight (Sunday) and Monday.......so we booked it!! 
 
Since our destination is only a few hours away I am up EARLY to scheduled this post ( sorry E, I hope you will be kind enough to link me up to your post) so I am away.....over on the coast.....staying at the Croad Vineyards and Inn.  Should be great weather to visit some wine country, it is only getting into the low 70s (F) for a couple of days.....nice!!!!! Especially since it was in the high 90s' last week.
 
We won't be coming straight home Tuesday, instead we will detour to go see an architect with my floor plan drawings, for the new house......time to have them professionally drawn up and engineered! WOOT! WOOT!
So visiting everybody will take me some time, as I am going to be in and out ALL week!  Geesh! Nobody told me how busy retirement was going to be.....LOL!
 
Now I'm off to throw a few more things in my suitcase and get ready to hit the road!!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Inky hugs,
Krisha
 
 
 
 

Comments

jinxxxygirl said…
Oh Krisha i hope you have a fabulous time!!! How wonderful , an impromptu trip. Love those!! AND i love your journal page... I've had plans to do a canvas like that for ages...every since i saw Vicky P do one on YouTube... now here you are! Its on my list of things to do. Happy Tday!! Hugs! deb
I'm awfully late visiting today, but I will link you as soon as I tell you how much I admire that latest painting. It is AWESOME. Hope you are having fun and enjoying your time away.

Thanks for sharing both your mug and your wonderful cups of drawn goodness with us for T this Tuesday.
Valerie-Jael said…
Great journal page and quote, so right! I'm happy that you are joining us at AJJ, I will link it for you! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie
Wow Krisha! This painting is just AMAZING!
Thank you for joining us at Art Journal Journey!
Happy T-Day!
oxo Susi
One cup at a time, yes, and about 3 cups sounds good :) Happy T Tuesday!
Linda Kunsman said…
L-O-V-E your journal page Krisha!! How nice to get a mini vaycay in with a free stay to boot! Hope the weather cooperates as well. Have a great time and happy T day!
Meggymay said…
Thats an awesome journal page with the pile of teacups and a great quote on your cup.
Happy Tuesday.
Yvonne
FABulous journal page! Thanks for the ink tip! Enjoy your time away - good to be at the coast! BTW - I used to get so cross with retired folk who use to say they didn't know how they found the time to work….until I retired…where does the time go??? Hugs, Chrisx
I love this. Not only is it great for T Day but what a wonderful thought. For me it would be tea, but a good cup of something warm is always good to prepare you for the journey. Happy T day and thanks for joining us at AJJ>
~*~Patty S said…
There is something so charming about stacked cups and your collage is wonderful Krisha with great textures and my favorite colors.
Sounds like you have some fun planned!
Enjoy * Enjoy
Happy May!
oxo
Karla B said…
Hope you are enjoying yourself!A trip is always such a fun!Love your page.It's amazing!It's an addiction!
Cara said…
Fab journal page, hope you had a great trip. Cara x