T Stands for the Dessert

(me-Lea-Mary)
Hello all my little blogland elves, welcome to a flurry of festive photos that I'm sharing for T Stands for Tuesday......oh look! I brought friends with me!!  Our cups are holding sparkling apple cider, as we were waiting for an event to begin.  Our friend , Cheryl had invited us to an annual Holiday Dessert event put on by her church.........and we told to dress festive!

Each woman, in this group had a table to decorate, and provide desserts.  This was our table and Cheryl had chosen a beachy Christmas theme.  The lighting was horrible for picture taking, and I was using my phone too.  This photo and the next one I did run through my photo program and tried to to get the colors a bit more like the original colors.

This is how each our places were set, the bowl and everything in it were ours to take home.
The photos below are unfiltered, but the tables were all decorated beautifully.








 The group from our table.

I'm on "Grandma" duty this week, Hannah had pneumonia and can't go to school, so she is here with me.  She had a tuff weekend, and ended up in the hospital for a day.  She is doing much better now, but her the cough makes me hurt.   She has a doctor's visit this morning, so I better get linked up with The T-gang , then finish getting dressed.
Thanks for stopping by.......don't forget to check out The Altered Book Lover's blog and see who else is playing along and what is in their cup!

Comments

jinxxxygirl said…
Oh Krisha! I'm so sorry to hear Hannah is sick.... I hope she feels better soon... So lovely to see all those decorated tables... Looks like you all had a lot of fun... You look good girlfriend.. so good to see you and have you post and visit with us this week.. Miss ya! Happy T day! Hugs! deb
kathyinozarks said…
This was such a fun post-what an awesome event- all of those decorated tables-your photos looked good-and I loved the first photo with your friends.thanks for sharing.
so sorry about your granddaughter Hannah-pneumonia is so bad-hoping her doctors visit goes well this morning
Happy T Day Kathy
Valerie-Jael said…
Sorry to hear that your granddaughter is sick and hope she is soon well again. Your event looks great fun! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie
I'm so sorry Hannah is sick! Pneumonia, no less :( I hope she's well soon and that she can put that behind her and focus on the holidays :)

Those tables all look so festive! I want your friend's red hat ;)

Happy T Tuesday
I was also sorry to read about Hannah. I hope she is better very soon and you can go back to being your zany self.

I adored the photos of all those tables. Sure gives you ideas for how to create a festive themed tablescape. I really liked how your friend created hers. It was certainly different from all the rest. You certainly weren't lacking for mugs, glasses, and cups, including your cider. Lovely spreads, all. Thanks for sharing this party with us for T this Tuesday.
Kate Yetter said…
What a amazing event! Everything is beautiful and festive. How fun to have a theme per table. Just gorgeous!
Sorry to hear you Granddaughter is sick. The only good thing about sick kiddos is the extra snuggles they are willing to give.
Happy Tea Day,
Kate
Wow, what an amazing event! The table decorations are stunning, I love all the different styles and there is so much inspiration - I love it šŸ˜. It looks like you had such a lovely time and your festive outfits are perfect. Sorry your granddaughter is so unwell, I hope she is feeling much better soon! Thinking of you both and sending you Happy T Day wishes! J šŸ˜Š
Linda Kunsman said…
OMG- this event and food and decor is the best I have ever seen-wowza!! And you ladies are definitely in it-great shots of you all and the tables. Poor Hannah. I do hope she feels real better very soon. Santa may have to bring her a little something extra this year :)
Meggymay said…
I hope your grand daughter is on the road to recovery and feels better soon.
It looks a wonderful festive gathering you went to with friends. The table setting looked amazing.
Happy T day wishes.
Yvonne xx
What an amazing post. I didn't know we were stopping by for a big party! that is a very cool idea. Hope your granddaughter is back on her feet sooner than sooner as it is not good to be sick and for a kid, not good to be sick around Christmas. Happy T day-Erika
Darla said…
First of all, hope your little Hannah is on the mend. Spending time with Grandma is the best dose of medicine of course. It looks like the church luncheon was pretty amazing. What a great idea.
Tablescaping :D Oh my, Krisha, these photos bring back wonderful memories for me! My sister-in-law founded a fundraising organization in WI that staged an annual tablescaped dinner for 20 years. They're probably still doing it, though Jill is gone. The worker bees and the attendees had a lot of fun and did a lot of good.

Even though the colors are off in your photos, the tables look beautiful.

Poor Hannah! I'm so sorry to hear that she had pneumonia. I hope she recovers 100% AND in time for Christmas.

Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen
Rita said…
What a bunch of creative women! All those tables look fantastic.
Sorry Hannah is feeling so crummy. Hope she's on the mend now.
I was delighted to read Hannah was doing better. The main reason I dropped by was to tell you I just got your card out of my mailbox. Haven't opened it yet, but will as soon as I post this. Thanks beyond belief dear, not only for the gift, but also for your address! Now I know where to find you!
Oh gosh - what a fantastic event and you girls look so amazingly GOOD Krisha!
All the best for Hannah! Hope she feels well again meanwhile!

Happy weekend
Susi