T Stands for The Last T-day this Year

What a wonderful Christmas we had, even took pictures!!! AND we will do it all over again this coming weekend when our youngest and his family are here. But today DH's cousin and hubby, from up in the San Francisco Bay area, is dropping by.  I've been dashing around trying to remove some of the Christmas Eve clutter......do all the dishes, sweep and etc., etc.  So, I had not gotten any drink related post ready, and no time to down load photos now :o  BUT, I am having my last cup of coffee for the day!   I really did not want to miss posting for the last Tuesday of 2017..........very hard to believe a year has dashed by already! 

Hope everybody had a very festive holiday and the weather is behaving in your area.  WE have a predicted high of 65' (F), but have had a few days that didn't come close to being this warm.  Well, I hear car doors closing, so I better close and get linked up with the T-gang.  I'll be around sometime this week to check out all the festive photos.........................until then.................
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
PS:  Thank you to all that sent me such beautiful Christmas cards, I was running so far behind this year I did't get my list completed.......going to stat earlier in 2018!!!


Comments

I'm so glad you could join us for T this week. Sounds like it's been a whirlwind. Pictures can wait a week or so, but saying Merry belated Christmas can't! And like you, I definitely didn't get half my list of gifts created, but I will after the first of the year. And thank you again for your lovely card I shared during T last week. Thanks, too, for joining us for T this Tuesday.
jinxxxygirl said…
Krisha enjoy your friends and family! So glad you could pop by for a spot of T! I hope your skater lady snowman made it all in one piece! Happy New Year wishes!! Hugs! deb
Merry Christmas! It sounds like you're having a busy and happy time with family, enjoying the season :) Happy T Tuesday
kathyinozarks said…
Merry Christmas and Happy T Day have fun with all of your festivities Kathy
Gosh, Krisha, it hadn't even struck me that this is the last T-party of 2017! In the holiday whirl, I tend to zoom in and focus on the day at hand. Enjoy your company. The photos will be fun to see at T in a week or two ;-)

Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen
I'm so pleased that you had such a wonderful Christmas and how lovely to be able to do it all again this coming weekend 😁. I hope you had a lovely time with your family today. Happy Holidays and wishing you a very Happy T Day too! J 😊
You sound as though you are like me! Busy visiting yesterday and then a big family get together on Saturday! I am sure you had a wonderful Christmas! We have had a rest today! Happy T day!Chrisx
I could never have people over for like a week after Christmas. There's always so much clutter. But I am glad you had a wonderful holiday and even glad you get to do it again. I think it's good to spread out all the holiday joy and not just celebrate for 1 day. And like you I can't believe this was the last T day for 2017. Wow. Have a wonderful rest of your holiday week and happy new year too Krisha. Hugs-Erika
Meggymay said…
It sounds like you had a great holiday with family and friends. I hope you have Happy New Year celebrations as well.
Belated T day wishes.
Yvonne xx
Wishing you a wonderful start into 2018 dear Krisha!
oxo Susi
cocoya said…
Merry Christmas and Happy T Day have fun with all of your festivities Kathy

สล็อต ออนไลน์