TAG TUESDAY



Since I have a window of time this morning, I thought I'd play along with the Tag Tuesday group.  Michele is the hostess with the theme of hearts.  
I had an inky paper, that I wasn't going to use as art, so I cut it up into tags.  Now it HAS been eons since I made a tag of any shape or size, but I think this is how it's done!



This tag is 6 1/2" long and 4" wide.  I decided to keep things very simple and used clear stickers for the sentiment and hearts.  The beautiful lady is Graphic 45.........been hoarding preserving her, as one of my fellow bloggers, Linda, so nicely put it on her blog, for years :O ! Yep! It is time to start USING instead of collecting......right?
Along the bottom I just chose some Washi tape (been preserving that too :)) and a piece of ribbon for the tie.

Tag Tuesday Blog button

Now, I am off to link up and then get things set up for some fun time with my friends that will be here right after lunch.
Have a great day!


Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Hi Krisha, what a gorgeous tag, love the colours, which remind me of spring. It's a lovely surprise go see you hers, thanks so much for joining us. Hugs, Valerie
Cool tag Krisha. I love the watercolor background!! Hugs-Erika
Sandra Cox said…
Ooh, I like this! Purrfect.
Valerie-Jael said…
Thanks for your friendly comment non my blog today, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie