Endless Summer You're Invited!!

Last month I was in an anonymous image swap (SSUS) we were sent two images and had to choose one and make a card with it. This is the one I didn't send, but with the summer heat heading our way next week, and the fact I followed a toy hauler (trailer) headed for the beach today ,on the way home from work, made me think of summer vacations. (I just think and dream about them) Soooooo, I am sending this to all of you stampers in other parts of the country and world! LOL The background is a scanned coaster / post card from a restaurant in San Diego. I did cut off the handcrafted beer part of it, but I did drink the beer! LOL! Some Cricut palms and a sand castle were added, along with sand, sea shells and sunglasses. I am SO ready to head for the beach and ride in the sand buggies.......................

Comments