TAG TRIO

Good Sunday morning to all. This morning, while blog hopping, I visited Hels Sunday Stamper and she has a RED Challenge going. I just love all the tags she makes, which inspired me to make these three. They are the laminate samples for casework and counter tops. Since I worked for a cabinet shop for a couple of years I would take the discontinued chains to make tags. Well, I drifted away from the tags ( and the full box in the garage) only to come full circle this morning. The black images are a couple of $1.00 stamps from Studio G I picked up at Michael's. The white ones are from different vendor that I have had for ions, these are embossed to show on the dark red. The paper flower was cut with my Cricut, and then layered onto the tag. Red paper raffia are the tie ons. Thanks Hels for the inspiration and the desire to make more tags, I want to grow up and be just like you! LOL

Comments

Hels Sheridan said…
Gorgeous tags hun, thanks for joining in with the SUnday stamper and for your lovely comment x