Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Just for Kicks..

 As my last few post have shown I have been busting butt to get some scrapbooking done.   I have accomplished quite a few pages.........Grandma's take a lot of pictures of their Grandbabies!!  But I did have to take a break (all my pages were starting to look the same :O)  So I cleared off my stamping area (remember WOWW photo?) Geeesh, I found my stylist for my phone (been looking for that for three days), my pencil sharpener and 3 pairs of scissors!  Then I checked my e-mail and.......
Yep, it is digi image time from http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/ and this week is a fun one to play with.  The challenge "twist" is you also have to have something torn on it. Knowing that I have tons of oriental stash  I pulled out a couple of pieces and tore around the edges, I haven't even seen these scraps in years!! LOL So glad I don't throw away or give away any unused stuff away!! (Tis a wonder I can even walk into this room.) To put it all on a white card was too stark, so I went around the edges with Tim Holtz Fire Brick and Wild Honey, using my favorite tool.......a pom pom.  I also used the same treatment on the sentiment.  For a little "Bling" I added two rhinestones.  So who is up for a challenge?  There is still time to get your FREE digi image and play along, you know where, and to get there just click here: http://hambochallenges.blogspot.com/.


Thanks for stopping by......hope your weekend is full of fun and surprises.......

3 comments:

  1. teeheehee, that's so cute.
    Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog.
    Hugs Lynn

    Now you want to come clean up my studio? PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete