I've Gone Gothic- 3 Times!!

 Gothic is really not one of the styles I use, but over at
http://www.sillydillybeans.blogspot.com/ they have some of the cutest digital images AND over at
 cheerful stamp pad.blogspot.com the current challenge is Gothic  Cuties!!  What a great combination!  So here are three DT projects for this challenge:
 
My first choice  is Paige, LOVE this image!!  I colored her with colored pencils and fussy cut her out.  Then mounted her on black glitter paper.  I took a black in pad and died the lace black and added it to the bottom of the glitter paper, then a double row of rhinestones to finish it off.  The sentiment is s new one from 7 Gypsies, I knew this would be the one I used before I started the card, and I usually work the other way around.
 
 Second project was using Pinky's Skull Bow to create a large tag, it is 6 1/2" long and colored with water paint, then lined with a black Sharpie pen.  Each little Pinky is a different color and then mounted onto a co-ordinating paper then onto the tag.  I used different colors of embroidery thread to tie it off.
My last project is an art journal page using Cordillia.  Background was created with Gelatos and a very wet paint brush to create the loopy things ( that is a very technical term!).  A stamped boarder, and some doodling with white acrylic paint.  This song kept running through my brain after going out side this morning, so it became the sentiment.








Great FUN challenge and there is still a week left in this challenge.  Do you have a  little Goth is ya?  I didn't think so either, but look what I created and now I'm having some thoughts about doing a little more.  Come join us in this challenge, just hop over to:
http://cheerfulstamppad.blogspot.com/2013/04/challenge-58-gothic-cuties.html , link up and I'll come check out your "Gothic Cute" side.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Rossella said…
All lovely projects, Krisha, number 3 is my favourite today,
Rosie x
Vicki said…
Very cool projects!!