Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just When You Think You Have Seen it ALL



Hey blogger friends, a quick post, while taking a break from cleaning the Playhouse.
I want to say Hello to Michelle, an new follower, glad you came aboard.
 
Now who could pass up this little stamp??  I almost choked laughing in the stamp store when I saw it.  There were more of this nature, but THIS one I HAD to have!  It is from American Arts Stamp, and just the right size for an ATC!  This one can be hung or it has a magnet on the back as well.  It was a gift to the gals that take care of the RV park I stayed in, they were great, and for the whole month they did not rent the space next to me, so there was plenty of outdoor space for me.
I stamped the image then tore the edges and highlighted them with markers.  I just took a light pink marker and highlighted the sentiment.  Then it was mounted onto a hand made paper, sorry it is so dark.  The flowers were some buttons I came across somewhere.  Since I was so limited on stash ( yeah, right......did you see what still needs to be unpacked?) I used a piece of Mulberry paper to make the hanger.
Now back to work for me!  My DH was here for a month by himself, and let me tell you NOTHING has been touched..........thank goodness or it would really show up in the DUST!!! LOL
More later
Inky Hugs
Krisha

3 comments:

  1. Hi Krisha,
    This is fab, it has made me chuckle.
    Have fun,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me laugh, I needed that today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean - it is fun to travel but great to come home too ! Hope you get settled back into your craft room again soon ! Ali #129

    ReplyDelete