Just When You Think You Have Seen it ALL



Hey blogger friends, a quick post, while taking a break from cleaning the Playhouse.
I want to say Hello to Michelle, an new follower, glad you came aboard.
 
Now who could pass up this little stamp??  I almost choked laughing in the stamp store when I saw it.  There were more of this nature, but THIS one I HAD to have!  It is from American Arts Stamp, and just the right size for an ATC!  This one can be hung or it has a magnet on the back as well.  It was a gift to the gals that take care of the RV park I stayed in, they were great, and for the whole month they did not rent the space next to me, so there was plenty of outdoor space for me.
I stamped the image then tore the edges and highlighted them with markers.  I just took a light pink marker and highlighted the sentiment.  Then it was mounted onto a hand made paper, sorry it is so dark.  The flowers were some buttons I came across somewhere.  Since I was so limited on stash ( yeah, right......did you see what still needs to be unpacked?) I used a piece of Mulberry paper to make the hanger.
Now back to work for me!  My DH was here for a month by himself, and let me tell you NOTHING has been touched..........thank goodness or it would really show up in the DUST!!! LOL
More later
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Rossella said…
Hi Krisha,
This is fab, it has made me chuckle.
Have fun,
Rosie x
Alison Scott said…
Thanks for making me laugh, I needed that today :-)
Ali H said…
I know what you mean - it is fun to travel but great to come home too ! Hope you get settled back into your craft room again soon ! Ali #129