New ART Journal pages

Art Journal 002
 Well, I finally got around to playing with my two new stamp sets from JOFY.  I have wanted these from day one, finally just ordered them just because!!......LOL  I just love the sketchiness of these images.  So they were stamped with black StazOn ink, colored with Prisma pencils and OMS, then I took the Gelatos to the back ground.  I wanted the JOFY name, but didn't want to copy it, so I cut it out of the package and glued it on.
Art Journal 004

 Yesterday, between desk hopping for WOYWW, this page was created.  Yep, I got the TH gear die too!  They were cut from all kinds of cs but I went over them with Gesso, so it didn't really matter.  After the Gesso I used black, terra cotta and yellow acrylic paint......WOOOHA! way to intense, so I did a white wash over all of it.  Found a piece of cardboard, in the garage, and tore a piece off, then tore the paper off one side of it and added it to the page.  Needed a little color so a swiped it with TH Vintage Photo stamp pad.  I wanted the copper gears to be a little duller so they got inked too, and so did the bamboo skewers.  The skewers were glued in place, through the grooves of the cardboard.  The gears are raised with pop dots to hold them out and over the skewers.  (A closer view below)


Art Journal 006
The theme song from "Working 9 to 5" kept running through my head, so that is what I put at the top.  A fun inky and painty day I had.

So that's my share for today (so far)
Inky Hugs
Krisha
I love the comments, so if you drop by please let me know and I will return the favorer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, Krisha, love those new stamps and the page you made with them! They're whimsical and fun. Nice job with the paint on the gears, especially the coppery ones. Happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting! ~ Laura #98
Monica said…
Who or what is JOFY i love what you created and am very impressed with the TH page.
Terry said…
What fun flowers in you little art journal garden page! Love it and you know I love the grungy gear work of art!!! Yep, skewers work for many an item! Enjoy!
These are so great pages, especially the one with the flowers. Blessings!
Michele said…
beautiful beautiful work! xo
Unknown said…
Love both layouts - I just got the Die for the gears today :)
Netty said…
Both terrific pages Krisha, hugs Annette x
Just superb Kirsha such vivid colours and great desk below! happy WOYWW Shaz in oz.x #36
Marjie Kemper said…
Fun pages! Love those gears, especially.