Journal 52: You Make Me Smile

What makes me smile?  There were so many things on my list I did two pages, actually I couldn't take leaving a big white page (the back of the week 2 page) glaring at me.  I don't know if I will continue doing two pages per prompt or just get smart enough to a week on each side.

The fellas at the top left are my sons.  Astute business men, both of them, but funny people to be around and will always make you smile.  Then of course my grandies for sure, but never to be left out is my best pal Dyna.  New Washi tape, blooming flowers, getting inky and painty , sun rises, sun sets, art, good wine, old rock N roll; all these things, and more make me smile too. 

What makes you smile?

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Happy happy page.Loving the color scheme. Not sure if I will get mine done this week or not.Have a great weekend.
I had planned to come see your card, then before Blogger would let me back on, you had already posted this beauty. What a great way to show what keeps you smiling. Still jealous over that washi tape (grin).
Darnell said…
Your journal pages make me smile, Krisha! With a family like that, you couldn't possibly have squeezed all that wonderfulness onto just one page!! Great job!

I hope you are enjoying the weekend! It's like the middle of summer isn't it? Nice, but man, we really do need to start doing rain dances. The praying doesn't seem to be working!

Take care! Hugs, Darnell