HLS February Challenge

It's a howling wind and a spitin rain outside right now. I pray that anybody with a pet, has them inside where it is dry and warm, and that you are snuggling on the sofa with them.......safe and warm too.

Happy Little Stampers has a challenge going at the moment.



To join the challenge I created this card, with slashing rain in the background (blue watercolor).
I had the die cut square just laying around from some past project, that wasn't needed, so I found my favorite doggy stamp.  I have had him for more than 20 years, been ripped off the wood mount so I have no idea who made him........it might be from d.o.t.s. but don't quote me. (smile).
His little heart is also water colored, and I took a gold gel pen around the edge of the die cut, then actually trimmed it back to the gold.  The sentiment is a TH Small Talk.
(The black frame is just some paper i put behind the card so it would scan better.)

Hope you weekend is full of creativity and that all my friends are safe and warm an DRY!

Comments

Oh, he is adorable - and I love the little heart glowing red with love!
Alison x
This is adorable. Yes, both my fur babies are safe and warm, so I hope your precious little doggie is warm and safe from the storm around him.
Very cute Krisha. I love the little puppy. Hugs-Erika
Ina G said…
Oh so sweet Krisha. Great background. Love the die cuts you used for that cute dog. Thanks for sharing at HLS this month.
Helen said…
What a cute little image, Krisha! Such a clever background design. Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month!