Love is in the Air

Happy Wednesday!  We are halfway through the week and all is good here. The rain has stopped, there is frost on the ground this morning and snow on the mountain tops......it's going to be a GREAT day!

The Card Concept has a new challenge just starting.........you guessed it "Love is in the air."
I have just started making a few valentines, mostly for my grandkids, and of course one for the Hubby.

I chose to do a clean and somewhat layered card......using their card styles.  All die cuts, starting with the heart I won from Darnell some time ago. (smile) I had to make sure NOT to cut the card all the way through ( those little pieces are a bugger to put back in) They are reinforced on the back so there would be no possibility of them falling out.  Sentiment are from dies I've had for years and I just added a little sparkle with rhinestones on the y-o-u.
Are you making any Valentines?
If so, then you should be linking them up with The Card Concept challenge



Blogger has taken it upon it's self to make more changes, without asking!  I haven't, yet, figured out what is going to work and what is not, when it comes to comments.  But ole Blogger has thrown us these curves more than once and we will most assuredly figure it all out.  

Comments

Sue said…
A lovely CAS design. The die-cut hearts look great and I like how you added the little gems.
Meggymay said…
Its a beautiful CAS card Krisha.
If you would like to share this with us at Try it on Tuesdays , you would be very welcome there.
Yvonne xx
This is great Krisha. It would also be perfect for the newest challenge at Try It On Tuesday. We'd love to see your card there. Hugs-Erika
That's a beautiful card, Krisha. That's a perfect example of why I don't make cards. Yours is sensational.

I was going to make a few tip-ins for Valentine's Day, but even that is now out of the question since I'm so far behind on everything.

What is blogger doing now? The only notification I've seen is that G+ is going/has gone away, which makes me VERY happy.
Darnell said…
Great take on the challenge, Krisha! I love that you used that die you won years ago for your design!! Hugs, Darnell