Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Celebrataing Fall Colors

Fall colors, what's not to love about them!!  This is my favorite leaf stamp, had it for years and every year I make at least one card with it. It is from Rubber Stampede This year I chose to use watercolor pencils on it, then a damp brush to blend and to add the shadows.
The background colors were chosen around the plaid paper.  I love the way the leaves turned out, and the die cut shape around them, just not really happy with the overall card, a little too busy maybe??? 
The layout is for the Sketch N Stash challenge, so all the papers came from bits and pieces of my stash. Want to play along? Check it out here:

http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/


Hows the cleaning and sorting going?  Wellllll, stay tuned for WOYWW

Inky Hugs
Krisha


4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Krisha your colouring of the leaves is fab. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Krisha. I love the image and your colouring is beautiful.

    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull card... I like the paper en love the colors


    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...

    Thank you for joining at sketch n stash & good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete