Quick Cards in Blue and White

A  quick post this morning before heading over to the beach with my cousin, Marty.  Just a quick day trip to get some papers signed, have some lunch, little shopping and home before dark.
 

I want to thank everybody who has been popping by and leaving me wonderful comments.  I did get my letters up over Betsy along with a few other things.  I'll get pic posted later.

 
I came across a bag of flowers I had trimmed out, way back when I was working and thought I need to get something made with these.  Ya know how that gos?  So I spent the afternoon making some quick cards to have in my stash, and thought I would share them.  It really was an enjoyable afternoon.  The scanner washed them out a bit, but you get idea.
 
I came across an old shadow stamp and used it for the background.  Loved the effect on this card.

Simple background and sentiment.  The flowers are on pop dots to give some depth.

I used my new embossing LARGE folder for this one.  I really like the bigger sized folder.

So much easier to make these type of cards before they are needed.
Okay, it is time for me to go get dressed and ready to head for the beach.  Have a great weekend!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

2amscrapper said…
lovely blue cards. we're in snow so enjoy the beach for me!
Alison Scott said…
Lovely cards - though as it's blooming freezing here, I am extremely jealous that you are off to the beach. Hope you have a lovely day.
Terry said…
Oh these are gorgeous flowers and the colors so soothing! Love!!! Hope you had a great day at the beach and of course have an awesome weekend!
Sandi McLean said…
These are all sweet! I love building up my stash :) The beach? Oh I am so jealous!
PetraB said…
these are lovely, the colours so wonderfully mellow