A New Challenge Starts Today

That's right there is a new challenge up at the  Cheerful Stamp Pad starting today.  The challenge for then next two weeks is "Angle Wings"  Great challenge for all of you getting into the Christmas spirit, or just like Angels.
This is my DT piece, but got it posted a little on the late side, so if you don't see it on The Cheerful Stamp Pad blog it will be there next week.
As I have been posting I am making tags for Christmas gifts , and of course angels are perfect.  I have had this stamp for 20 years and she is still one of my favorite angels.  I decided to paper piece her together stamping and embossing each piece with gold, then fussy cutting each piece out.    The tag base is covered with a gold card stock and then dry embossed with a sheet of music.  I mounted the angel onto a beautiful white dice cut from my friend Carole, then onto the tag.  I added a charm for the halo, a rhinestone start to replace the stamped image of the one she is holding.  Two more charms were added at the bottom with a start in the center of each.  Red and white fibers finish it off for ties.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a chance to check out the other DT work over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, join the challenge.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Terry said…
Wonderful Christmas tag! The angel and embossing background are so pretty! Enjoy the day!
Darla said…
Enjoyed reading the process. So much went into such a small space.

Darla