Christmas Tag in Greens

Ready or not Christmas is coming at us at full steam and is just around the corner.  How did that happen?  I'm sure I still had a month when I woke up this morning. LOL
 
This tag was made using a Geco Galz digital tree image, colored with pencil and OMS, then embossed with clear powder.  Sentiment and star image are from  Inkadinkado, and mounted on Kay and CO designer paper, distressed with pealed paint and wild honey.  The dangling charm is from the "stash".  Here are some close ups of the process:
    
Trimmed tree laying on designer paper

tag cut and distressed

stamped images are added

Tree, ribbon and charm added
It really was an easy tag to make.  Tags seem to have captured my attention this year and I am really enjoying making them
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you were here!!
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Rossella said…
This is beautifully designed, Krisha
Rosie x