Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Of Color week 3

 
 
 
 
1 purple + 1 purple + 1 yellow are the colors for this weeks SOC and this is how my journal page looks.  Acrylic paint ( purple, lavender and a little white), modeling paste, stencils, stamps, designer paper and some bling!!  Once it was dry I did doodle around the flowers with a black Sharpie.  Of course the scanner likes to make some purples turn to shades blue.
 
Up next is Rachel and then Hannah's please leave them a comment.  My little artists are so excited about SOC and are having so much fun participating this year..
 
Thanks for stopping by for a look........see you next week
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

16 comments:

  1. This is great! Love what you did with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, the bling on the stems is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bling-y fun!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful entry Krisha- love the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your journal page, Krisha. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delightful so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal page is fantastic. I adore it. We both thought of flowers, but I like how your colors didn't turn to mud. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers! I love the work of art you created using this week's SOC colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the musical details in your flowers, and the creative stems!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I love how you did the stems. And the whole thing, of course. I think the 3 flowers represent you, Rachel, and Hannah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous summery journal page. BJ

    ReplyDelete