Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

autumn leaves for TOT

This week I am joining the fantastic artist over at Try it on Tuesday for the Autumn challenge.

This stamp I have had longer than I've had GKs....LOL  It was wood mounted, when new, and since I stripped it off I've lost who the maker was.  BUT it is still one of my favorite fall stamps. 

I used Inktense w/c pencils and a damp paint brush to apply the colors.  Fussy cut and mounted with pop dots on a  glossy,navy marbled cs.  Sentiment is from Fiskers I believe......but I could be wrong..LOL  It is a little blurry from the image being raised with the pop dots and using the scanner instead of the camera.

Thanks for stopping for a look, please let me know you were here.

Inky Hugs
Krisha

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Krisha! Thanks a lot for joining us at TIOT's this time!
    Great to have you with us!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumnal project Krisha, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous leaves - I love the way the colours blend and the background is a perfect setting for them! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, love the leaves, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Love how you've coloured in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Autumnal card, love the colouring on the leaves.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete