Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

More Hearts and Flowers.....and BLING!

 
Yes, I'm on a roll today with an other Valentine card.  This is an expanding card, where the front pulls away from the back.....kind of a honeycomb effect.
 
I am also entering this card in these fabulous challenges.
Grab our logo

Allsorts Challenge #348: Bring on the BLING

My Time To Craft!
My Time to Craft challenge 314: Love is all round

hidinginmycraftroom.com

Hiding in My Craft Room challenge 236 Freestyle

Inky Hugs
Krisha

5 comments:

  1. Lots of fabulous bling on this lovely creation, great shape of card too.
    Thank you for joining our Bling challenge this week at Allsorts

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've come across this type of card before. It's lovely Krisha. Again I love all the bling. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling and that it is an expanding card! thank you for joining us for the Hiding in my Craft Room Freestyle challenge!
    ~HIMCR DT Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your valentine's are beautiful! Something about glitter and hearts!

    ReplyDelete