Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2016

AJJ Light and Darkness

I was still in the creative mood, yesterday, when I saw this saying and thought it would be a good one to use for the Art Journal Journey challenge. It is all acrylic paint with black sharpie lettering, and a Washi tape boarder.
Do you create first...then add a saying or sentiment?
OR
Does a saying or sentiment inspire you to make the art?
Kind of like what came first the chicken or the egg.......LOL!

Thanks for stopping by.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your ideas are just cool Krisha! Thank you for another fantastic entry for AJJ!
    hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another won*der*ful page for AJJ, great colours and style. Great composition, too, very dramatic! Thanks for joining us again at AJJ, much appreciated. By the way, I have put that sunrise photo into my backgrounds folder, thanks for the hint! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours emanating from your lamp, very clever idea :-). For me it's a bit of both, sometimes the sentiment inspires me to create a page and at other times I look for a sentiment to match my page. Hope you are having a lovely weekend and wishing you a great start to the week! J :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page and the thought provoking quote.
    In answer to your question, I just go where the mood takes me when I start off on my pages.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Krisha. Nice page and I like how you used the layering of colors. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWESOME. Sometimes the chicken comes first, sometimes the egg. Depends on if I have a sentiment in mind as soon as I see an image, or if I have an idea or concept, then go hunting for a way to illustrate it. You did GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, so true! The quote is perfect!!!! I love your work of art so much!

    ReplyDelete