Poinsettias

Here we go with the start of a new week!  I still feel like I'm a little behind, but the Christmas decorations are up..........what I decided to use anyway.  I think I left about 50% of them in the storage containers this year. It is pretty bad when you have enough Christmas decorations to decorate 5 or 6 trees and 3 or 4 houses...LOL!! I DO LOVE Christmas and Christmas decorations!!
Poinsettias are just beautiful at this time of year, hard to believe that they are NOT cold weather flowers.  I still have to pick up a few real ones for the holidays....yep, more decorations...LOL!
 
This card has a hand made background paper made with tin foil over card stock, inked, ran through the embosser, then heat embossed.  This is such a fun technique, and every one turns out so different!
The floral image is an OLD red rubber stamp I have had for many years, but I still love it.
 
This is the second print of the same poinsettia stamp but placed on some shiny decorative paper.  I was in a repeat mode while I was making cards tis year.  There is still one more to be colored on my desk....LOL!
Here is a sweet challenge I'll link to..................so MANY beautiful DT works and entries to look through.
 

Challenge #3: Use older stamp/die or stencil

Thanks for stopping by,
Inky Hugs,
Krisha

Comments

Your poinsettia stamp is fantastic. It is beautiful and you have made it look so different in both cases. I like that. You created a beautiful entry, but more importantly, now have two gorgeous cards to send to others.
Aileen said…
Wow both of these are stunning, just love how you have done this. Must try myself. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT