Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

GC 60 Shades of blue


Over at Gingersnap Creations the shades of blue challenge is still going on for a couple more days. Catch all the entries at:
Using an image from the my lights out batch, this card came about. There is just something about coloring the image with markers and then spritzing with water that I love. I think my Prisma colors are getting a wee bit jealous! LOL This "water color" image just kept saying KEEP IT SIMPLE. (am I the only one that hears these little voices?) This tulip is a rather large stamp, so simple is almost a must, unless it is trimmed out then remounted.
I must CONFESS yesterday I bought a new stash of 100 markers :-O just to have a better variety of colors to play with. They don't blend as well as my Tombows but they are going to be GREAT for this technique!

4 comments:

  1. this is simple and delicious. a wonderful entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Simplicity at it's best! WOW ...over 100 new markers, lucky lady:)
    Thank you for joining us at Gingersnaps this month on the colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, love the shading of colors!

    ReplyDelete