Inspiration Card and a game of Jacks

Good morning Blogland!  Monday once again and time for the second week of the "Photo Inspiration" challenge over at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.     
inspiration photo


This week I chose the cherries on top of the cake for my inspiration.  I used a stamp from Stampa Rosa of a single cherry.  Using red ink I stamped the card base at random, then with black ink I stamped the image three times on red cs, and added Glossy Accents to just the cherry and not he stem.  Once they were dry I trimmed them and added to the card. 
The sentiment is PC generated and is from the game of Jacks. (This is an OLD game with two or more players and no electronic device was used ...LOL)  I really had forgotten all about the saying, but I was having coffee, out on the patio the other morning, and thinking about what I was going to do for this weeks DT post, and my brain just kept repeating it.  It took me a few minutes to remember where it came from, first I thought it was a jump rope diddy, but that didn't seem right ( now I AM rather old and brain functions have slowed a bit).  Then I remembered sitting on the floor and playing Jacks ( you probably need to be over 50 to remember the game.) with my Mom as a kid.

The game involved 10 of these and one red rubber ball
 
and an afternoon of fun, kind of like jumping rope, while two of your friends swing the rope.
Thanks for stopping by and remember there is still time to join the challenge.  What do you think of when you look at the inspiration photo?
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Monica said…
I love this. Last night I made a cherry sauce to serve with pork chops.
Hazel said…
I used to play jacks when I was a child - loved it! I love your card - the glossy cherries are just right among the others and I love the sentiment x
kay said…
Lovely card Krisha, haven't played jacks for years! X
Rossella said…
Great card, Krisha and thanks for reminding me of Jacks
Rosie x