Let's Stencil !!

I started with a postcard size of water color paper then water colors for this base of this, with black and white pens making the frame.  I used the stencil (pictured below) and distressed ink for the image and a sentiment from Inkadinkado.
This is the second week of the "Let's Stencil" challenge over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad, so there is still plenty of time.

I am a tree and leaf lover, not a hugger, just a lover......LOL  I could not pass up this stencil when I saw it way last spring, and knew I would be using it this fall.
What is your favorite stencil?
Get it out and come play over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Barbara Godden said…
Awesome card Krisha, I love that stencil. I have never even looked at stencils until the challenge. Fabulous background too.
Rossella said…
This is a lovely postcard
Rosie x
Vicki said…
Beautiful! I love stencils too. Have never seen this one. Who makes it, please?
Robin said…
Hi Kirsha!

Love the stencil. I have just started using them. What fun!