Milliner Misses: Dot says Thank You


Dot is the name of this pretty stamp from Rogue Redhaed Designs.  She is part of the Milliner Misses, mini plate RRD007 , and tends to be one of the first ones I choose.  Doesn't she look Irish all dressed in her greens?  She was colored with felt pens then fussy cut to be mounted on a designer paper (deep from within my stash)  I embossed the solid blue with dots ( appropriate don't ya think?)  I added a green ribbon across the bottom with a strip of blue Washi tape over that. It was all mounted on a white card base. The sentiment was stamped on a die cut (also from stash)  I also found one in the same lime green, but just used the end pieces for accent.  A few rhinestones and Dot was ready to go, maybe to an Irish Pub for a St. Patty's Day celebration.

Comments

Netty said…
Love the beautiful colours on your card. Annette x
Vicki said…
Fabulous colors on this card, Krisha! Great contrast in the blue and green.