Followers

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Journal 52 week 47

Wise Words is the prompt for Journal 52 this week, and it is already week 47.  WOW! this years has just raced by only 5 pages and prompts to go and the year will be finished.  I have really enjoyed doing J52 this year and I am going to have a go at it next year too.
On this page I had an other go with the inks and sprays then doodled with a fine Sharpie, gel pens and some metallic markers.....just fun stuff.  I did use a stencil for the hearts to begin with, but they looked too ridged, so I softened them with a little doodle too.  The top heart are the words MY MOM use to say to me quite often, when my boys were small.  Now I find myself repeating them to my sons and DILs just as often......LOL!  Time has a way of repeating itself!

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.  What "wise words" have influenced your life?

Inky Hugs
Krisha

3 comments:

  1. You have made some terrific wise words, Krisha. Now here are a few for you, too. Have a marvelous Thanksgiving. You are loved!

    BTW, I'm on the fence with J52 for next year. But I suspect I'll join again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hearts and circles! Great colors on your page! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm going to have to say, "Life is Too Short!" I sound like your Mom! Great journal page, Krisha! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete