Journal 52 weeks 45 and 46

Week 45, prompt: Thinking of You
 
Just catching up on my Journal 52 pages and posts.  Seems like the weeks are getting shorter and the days busier....tis the season!!
This first page is done with acrylic paints and marker.  
Ever sit and look for shapes in the clouds, like this girl, on a windy day?

Week 46, prompt: Napkins
 
This second page I just finished this morning.  It went rather fast and I am pleased with the outcome of playing with napkins, modeling paste and Gelatos.  I did a little sketching around some of the fruits and vegetables with a marker.  There is already SO much Christmas on the market right now that Thanksgiving, and the meaning, really do get forgotten, until it is time to sit down and eat on Thanksgiving Day.  So here is a little tribute to the fact that harvest time is what brought together the original guests for a feast of thanks.
 
Thanks for stopping by to have a peek at what I've been up to this week.  Please let me know you were here so I can return the visit!!!!!!!!
 
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

jinxxxygirl said…
Stopped by to say hello Krisha! Love that little girl in the wind. Did you draw her? She's fabulous! Its been a long time since i sat and looked for shapes in the clouds. :) Hugs! deb
As always, I'm impressed by your drawing and coloring skills on the first card. The shading is beautiful, especially in the hair and the jeans. And the journaling words were so, so, so well done.

For the second entry, I'm really glad you focused on Harvest, because that is a wonderful job you did with napkins. I probably need to buy some of those Thanksgiving napkins if I'm serving dinner.
Darla said…
You did a great job on both pages. I really like the little girl and yes it brought back memories of watching clouds and finding all kinds of pictures in them.

Darla