Followers

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hannah's SOC week 4




Hannah's journal page of 1 red, 1 red and a metallic.......she chose silver
After applying Gesso, with a CC and then scrapping on some red and silver paint, she thought it looked like blood and wanted to write "Bloody Monday" on her page......LOL  THAT didn't happen!! 

Since I didn't allow them to use a paint brush they did get resourceful using a toilet paper tube and their hands......LOL....I think I've created art journal junkies!!  I did allow her to use some rubber stamps and a paint pen to finish her page.

PLEASE be kind enough to leave her a comment, she's 8 years old and reads every one of them and grins from ear to ear as she reads them.

THANKS!!

Inky Hugs
Krisha

13 comments:

  1. WOW, Hannah, This is gorgeous! It looks like a cool wall graffiti. Very well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adorable page Hannah! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Hannah-you are so good at this! I like the words you chose her for the page too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hannah! I love this page so much! I am happy that you chose silver to go with the red and I love that you did not use a paint brush to create your background! Awesome saying, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great mixture of cleverness and creativity Hannah. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always impressed with your art, Hannah. Silver is always a great color to add to a page, but hard to photograph. I like how you used your hands to add to the texture and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You chose good words to go with your circle page. I like the stamped images as well. I bet it was fun to use your hand and things other than brushes to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah! You did an awesome job!! Thank you for playing :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic page Hannah! I really like all those circles and your lettering is VERY good! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish it was always that much fun to be going round in circles - great job and I love how happy you look concentrating on your creation

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks fabulous fun - and a great finished page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so vibrant and alive. I love how you used different things to make the marks. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  13. good job making this without paint brushes :) well done!

    ReplyDelete