A forgotten B&W butterfly card and New Friends

I made this card for a challenge, then set it aside and promptly forgot about it.  No excuses, it's been at my elbow for over a week, and I have had to move it numerous times. Even though I have one post up already today, it is PAST time for me to get this posted....LOL

So, now the challenge is just a memory, but I still wanted to share it.  The scan doesn't do it justice, the gold on the butterfly wings is really a pretty brushed gold paper.  The background paper is one from Scrap in a Snap, and is about 15 years old......gasp!!  The sentiment is from Hampton Arts.

NEW FRIENDS:

I have been so neglectful in  introducing some new friends to my blog.....

Chris of Pearshape crafting  an art journalist, tag maker, card designer and all round good artist.  We have been on many site and challenges together and she has decided to become one of my followers.   She enjoys traveling and always has beautiful photos to share.  She lives in the UK, but doesn't let the "pond" stop her from visiting....LOL  She is also one of the T-Gang members for T Stands for Tuesday.  Please drop by and leave her a comment on her wonderful makes.

Lori Saul from Foxglove Hollow... a mixed media artist at heart and now dabbles in digital mixed media and has some really wonderful things on her blog.  Her newest post ( as of today) is Shape Shifter and is really awesome......go take a peek, and tell I sent ya!!

Diane (or Di as she likes to be called) of Pixie's Craft Workshop She likes to work with her "snippets" and make some beautiful cards that she enters in many, many challenges....so she is a very busy lady.  Di is from the UK also, but has found her way to my blog and I am so happy she did.  Please take a moment to visit her and see her gorgeous cards.

I am honored that these lovely artists have thought enough about my blog and my works to become followers....THANK YOU LADIES!!

Now I am off to get a few things done before picking up my little GD and getting her to gymnastics so Mom can get everything arranged for her big sister's B-day tonight........gonna be a very busy day

Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

A fab card Krisha! What about linking it to
MOO-MANIA & MORE -CHALLENGE
where the current theme is B/W

oxo
Susi
Two of the three ladies you credited are on my left sidebar. I know Diane from when she played in WOYWW. Super nice ladies, all! And that's a GORGEOUS card.