A Manly Unruley RAQ card

 
Good day gentle bloggers.  Here we are right smack in the middle of the week with a quick card to share today.  Since "Camp Grandma" has come to an end I have had some of "my own" crafty time to do what ever I want to.......no scanning Pinterest for ideas, and gathering up needed supplies for two 8 year olds.  NOPE!  Just some "me time" alone with poor neglected Betsy ( my desk....yes I named it for those who haven't been following along)
 
This card came about after reading the Unruly Paper Arts August challenge.  I inked up an embossing folder.....heavier in some areas for an Hombre effect then ran the background paper through it.....this is such a fun process that I could sit and do it all day, each time it turns out different.....*grin*
The golf bag is a VERY OLD Stamping Up stamp......I just love it and it has many, many stamping miles on it.  I took brown and gray Prisma Colored pencils to add color to the clubs then fussy cut it out......making sure to use an Exacto blade around those tiny clubs. I set the bag off center.....just for a little interest and added the sentiment that was cut with my Cricut.  Easy.....Peasy!!!!
 
This challenge runs all month so there is still plenty of time to join in the fun.
 
Here is hoping the rest of your week is fantastic.
Inky Hugs
Krisha

Comments

Good heavens, Krisha. I hope there is a man worthy of that card. It is fabulous and I simply adore how you described it. Wonderful, but keep that exacto blade away from me. I get cut just LOOKING at them!
Ooh! just the card for 'hubby without a hobby' Love it! Chrisx