Butterfly Wishes and Dragonfly Dreams

This journal page started out to be things with wings, but once I started with the butterflies and dragonfly stamps I kept thinking Butterfly wishes and Dragonfly dreams..........so that is what I ran with LOL. I kept eyeing my soft lilac ink pad until I finally plucked it from the stack and rubbed it over the page along with a soft sage ink pad.  Then I stamped the images using the same inks......to soft ( sounds like the beginning of the story The Three Bears) So I went to layering the images, starting with black and then to gold embossed images.  The little scrap of designer paper helped make the bottom corner.  Sentiment is hand written. Images are from G studios, Solos and Inky Wings.

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
Love this page- I have an art journal- just waiting for me to create in it! LOL
PetraB said…
this is such a lovely page, feels so much like spring
Marjie Kemper said…
Very pretty - I really like the addition of the patterned paper and your stamping over it.